Wednesday 12 August 2015

The Debut


I've finally brought myself together to create my own blog. Where I'll be posting pictures of my day to day outfits. It took me ages to think about whether I should start a blog but i've actually realised that I can show case my style. I  hope that all of you enjoy what I put up but I also hope that you get inspired by my style.


The First Look

The first look of my blog why not start with a summer look eh ;) Lets start from the top. The Camo shirt from river island, an excellent item great for a summer look the retail is 20£+ mark. Then to the Next watch an outfit is never complete without the accessories. The joggers are from Zara.


Let's be honest the year 2015 has been Adidas' year for trainers so why not start the blog with a showcase of a now deadstock pair of ZX flux's the retail of this trainer is around 60£+


Top: River Island
Watch: Next
Bottoms : Zara Joggers
Shoes : Adidas Zx Flux's forest tree

No comments:

Post a Comment